Introducing…

Introducing……

Our little, adorable bundle of joy!

Baby Perks

Lily Frieda Perkins

Baby Perks

Born October 27, 2013 at 2:48 a.m., weighing 7 pounds 10 ounces, and is 20.5 inches long.

Baby Perks

We are absolutely smitten!

image

Comments

1. Courtney says:

Oh my goodness! What a precious little girl :) Congratulations to both you and your hubby!! Enjoy every moment!

2. Congratulations. I can’t wait to read her birth story.
    Christie recently posted…One MonthMy Profile

3. SO CUTE!!!!! You look GREAT!!! I can already tell Lily is a mix of you both! I do see a little Bailey in her, but Jared, too!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! xoxo
    Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted…I’m pregnant!!!My Profile

4. Christen says:

Congrats Annette and Jared!!!! She is precious!

5. Oh Annette – CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She’s beautiful – so worth the wait!! Welcome to the best club in the world :)
    -Sammy
    Sammy @ Peace Love and Ice Cream recently posted…WOD – October 27, 2013My Profile

6. Congratulations!!!! I am SO SO SO happy for you! Can’t wait to hear all about it :)
    Madeline @ Food Fitness and Family recently posted…Running in My Third TrimesterMy Profile

7. Ahhh CONGRATS!!!! I can’t believe she’s finally here! What a little cutie!
    Katie @ Peace Love & Oats recently posted…Weekend and Workout RoundupMy Profile

8. I’M TEARING UP OVER HERE!!! So so so overjoyed for you both! Lily is just beautiful. I love the name! I can’t wait to meet her! Love you!
    Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted…Feeling BlessedMy Profile

9. Ahhhhhhhh!!! Congrats!!! Shes beautiful

10. ahhhh! She’s ADORABLE! Congratulations! :)
    Ashley recently posted…Newborn Photo Shoot by Kristina Curtis PhotographyMy Profile

11. Ahh congrats girl! Lily is absolutely perfect – so gorgeous! :)
    Jana @ Happy Wife Healthy Life recently posted…The Last October WeekendMy Profile

12. Adorable! Congrats…you are in for an amazing journey :-)

13. Lily is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!! :)
    Rebecca @ Soft Serve and Squats recently posted…A Festivities-Filled WeekendMy Profile

14. Congrats!!! She is precious!
    Ashley {The North Carolina Cowgirl} recently posted…Everything Happens For a Reason…My Profile

15. Congratulations!! & I love her name. What a beautiful girl (and family!).
    Ang @ Nutty for Life recently posted…My Last HallOUween [MIMM #13]My Profile

16. Aaahhhh! So, so happy for you guys!! I have been thinking of you non stop the last two day! She is so beautiful and perfect!
    Sarah Anne recently posted…Friday FeelingsMy Profile

17. Naomi says:

Congratulations! She’s beautiful, and I love her name :)

18. Congrats! She is so precious and I LOVE the name! I can’t wait to hear all about it.
    Nicole @ Fueling Happy recently posted…14 Weeks – Pregnancy QuestionnaireMy Profile

19. Kristin says:

Congratulations!! She is a doll. :)

20. amelia says:

Congratulations!!! She is finally here and so beautiful! Precious family. :)

21. Congratulations!! Beautiful :)
    Kelly @ Femme Fitale recently posted…Being ‘Suzy’My Profile

22. Such a beautiful family. I absolutely love the name Lily — it fits her, as she is BEYOND gorgeous. SO MUCH LOVE <3 <3 <3.
    Carly @ Snack Therapy recently posted…A Thought for SundayMy Profile

23. Congrats!!! She’s beautiful!!
    Dana recently posted…31My Profile

24. Nicole says:

YAY!!! She’s arrived! Everyone looks so happy and healthy! Sending lots of joyful thoughts as you welcome Lily to your home – and the world! BIG HUGS to all of you!

25. She is so beautiful, with a gorgeous name to match! Congrats to you and your family, I’m so happy for you!! <3
    Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted…MIMM: Birthday in Pictures.My Profile

26. Oh I’m SO SO SO happy for you!!! Your little girl is finally here! You look amazing and she is beautiful <3
    Becky @ Olives n Wine recently posted…{Healthy} Double Chocolate Chip MuffinsMy Profile

27. She’s here!!! Yay!!! Congrats mama!
    Caitlyn @ City and the Cubicle recently posted…Just GoMy Profile

28. CarolineO says:

Both of you are gorgeous!! Congrats :)

29. Congratulations!!! I am so happy and excited for you! You look gorgeous after labor! Lily also is breathtaking beautiful!
    Heather @fitncookies recently posted…Low Key, Baking Kind of Weekend- MIMMMy Profile

30. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and looks so, SO healthy <3 enjoy this special time together!!!
    Miranda @ Lovely Wife Lovely Life recently posted…MIMM #28- Bringing back the 20s & brunchMy Profile

31. Congrats! She’s gorgeous!!
    Christine@ Apple of My Eye recently posted…MIMM: Work Hard, Play HardMy Profile

32. Awww! Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I was really hoping to see she had been born over the weekend…made my day!! God bless!!

33. Congratulations!!!! I’m so excited for you! She is absolutely beautiful and I LOVE the name!
    Davida @TheHealthyMaven recently posted…{MIMM} Weekend Recap 10/25-10/27My Profile

34. YAY CONGRATS! She is beautiful just like her mama!!
    [email protected] recently posted…What Perfect is to Me.My Profile

35. Congrats!! She is adorable.. and you both look so happy :)
    Kelly @ The Fit Skool recently posted…Mommy & Me workoutMy Profile

36. So happy to see this post! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. Can’t wait to read about her birth!
    Andrea @ The Fit Scoop recently posted…Preparing for Winter Sports SeasonMy Profile

37. congrats! lily is absolutely adorable – SO worth the wait!! =)

38. Chatelaine says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY She’s so beautiful! Congratulations! and thanks for posting so quickly! So happy for your little family :)

39. Oh congrats!!! I’ve been waiting for this post! I’m so happy for you both! LOVE the name!! (I have a 14 month old Lily) And you look AMAZING! I can’t wait to hear how everything went, and I hope you are feeling well!!

40. Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! :-)
    Lisa recently posted…Scenes from the WeekendMy Profile

41. Congratulations!! She looks perfect. Can’t wait to hear more about everything!! Enjoy your new family member. :)
    Katie @ running4cupcakes recently posted…Weekend Update: 10/27/13My Profile

42. Yay! She’s finally here! you both are adorable!
    Mollie @Sprinkles of Life recently posted…Weekend HappeningsMy Profile

43. What a wonderful start to the week!! :) Congratulations to you and Jared! And welcome to the world Lily! We’ve been waiting for you. :) She’s beautiful Annette. I hope you’re feeling good and you all get to go home soon.
    Breanne recently posted…Sneak Peek: Sweet Lil Pumpkin [Newborn]My Profile

44. Congratulations! Glad to see that she finally decided to make her debut!
    Tawny recently posted…Marvelous MondayMy Profile

45. Congrats! Thanks for sharing the pictures. She is adorable!!!
    Tiff @ love sweat and beers recently posted…Newborn Must-HavesMy Profile

46. Congrats!! She’s precious;)
    Ali recently posted…How to Ombre Your WallsMy Profile

47. Heather K. says:

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

48. Congratulations!! She is beautiful. :)
    Renee @ Fit For Motherhood recently posted…MIMM # 27 – Halloween Fun WeekendMy Profile

49. Beautiful! Congratulations and Blessings!

50. OOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS! she is amazing! you all look fantastic! Couldn’t be happier for your family!
    [email protected] recently posted…SNOW!My Profile

51. Congrats! She’s gorgeous! And the same is too perfect!
    [email protected] is Sweet recently posted…MIMM-Holiday CheerMy Profile

52. Hi Annette! Fairly new reader over here, but de-lurking to say CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful baby girl <3

53. Yayyy!!! Congratulations, Annette! I’m so happy for you and your family! Can’t wait to hear the birth story … those are the best!

54. Larissa says:

Congratulations Annette!! She is adorable and you look amazing! :) SO excited to hear about your experience.

55. She came!!!! WAHOOO. And so worth the wait- beautiful bubba. Can’t wait to hear all the details. Welcome into the world beautiful girl xx
    Bek @ Crave recently posted…Weekend Snaps!My Profile

56. GORGEOUS!! Congrats sweet friend! xoxo
    Brittany @ Delights and Delectables recently posted…Refreshing Weekend and Marvelous Costco FindsMy Profile

57. Ahh, Congrats!! She’s a little beauty and you both look overjoyed! :)
    Heidi @ Idlehide recently posted…Weekend RecapMy Profile

58. WELCOME TO THE WORLD, LILY!! She is already blessed to have you two as her parents. So very happy for both of you! May she fill your lives with love and your hearts with happiness. Many blessings for memorable first moments (and sleep!) in the days ahead!!! (P.S. She’s adorable!!!)

59. So happy this post has finally come! Congrats to both of you. Lily is quite the cutie :)
    Amy H. @ Run with Perseverance recently posted…Lighthouse Loop Half Marathon RecapMy Profile

60. Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful. Best wishes!! <3
    Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves recently posted…Girls’ Nights {MIMM #9}My Profile

61. I was SO HAPPY to see this adorable little face pop up on my Facebook feed today! Congrats- she is PERFECT!
    Lauren @ Me and the Mountains recently posted…A Totally RAD WeekendMy Profile

62. Krista says:

So precious, congrats!! Love the hair ; )

63. She is so beautiful!!! Congrats! Did she come out dancin’?
    Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table recently posted…Mocha Mint Protein Muffins + GiveawayMy Profile

64. So adorable!!! Congratulations!!! Such a pretty name too!
    Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope recently posted…The Essential Butt-KickingMy Profile

65. I’m so, SO happy for you and your beautiful Lily! <3
    Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) recently posted…This Week’s Food, Fitness & FamilyMy Profile

66. Congratulations!! She’s finally here:)

67. Loooove!!! What a precious baby :) you look SO dang happy 😀
    Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted…All Calories Are Not Created EqualMy Profile

68. so, so thrilled for you! congratulations!
    janetha recently posted…small batch banana protein muffins.My Profile

69. Hooray!! She is gorgeous. Love the name, too (same name as our daughter!) :) Hope you recover well and adjust quickly to life as 3. Enjoy her!!
    Laura @ Mommy Run Fast recently posted…To treadmill or not to treadmillMy Profile

70. Congrats!!!!! She is adorable!!! Love love love
    purelytwins recently posted…My PCOS supplement superfoods and 5 foods to avoidMy Profile

71. Congrats!!! She is absolutely perfect, beautiful and a little blessing. Enjoy :)
    [email protected] recently posted…Pumpkin Seeds: 5 Health Benefits of this Crunchy, Yummy SnackMy Profile

72. Congratulations!!!! The pictures are beautiful, and I love the name!
    Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted…Bean & Butternut Squash Chili {recipe}My Profile

73. danielle says:

Geeeezzzz what a precious little gem!!!! Oh my stars, you and J make the most adorable little bundle of cuteness, it’s impossible not to smile :)
    I love her name, Lily!!!! I’ve always loved that name, my mother is Lili Anne, and in Chinese it sounds like “Lee Lyen” so pretty.
    Congratulations my darling, you are such an inspiration and gorgeous mother, wife, sister, daughter… all of it!!!
    <3 <3 <3 xoxoxx

Trackbacks

1. […] Lily was born a few days ago (and yes, I will eventually get that birth story up soon!), and since she was born I’ve […]

Comments

Privacy · © Copyright 2015 Fitness Perks, LLC · All right reserved · Designed by The Husband