A few things about me lately:
- I saw “Now You See Me” with Jared the other night–I liked it! I recommend it. It’s definitely a fun movie with great plot twists & very cool scenes. It isn’t going to win any awards, but it wasn’t a waste of time at all (like a lot of movies these days are…..)
- I am digging snack plates lately. Aka I can’t decide so I load up allll the foods & stuff my face.
- I still have a head cold so I sound wayyyy worse than I really am. I feel fine but my nose & sinuses think otherwise. Pass the tissues!
- I need to learn my new BP/CX choreography. By Monday. But hey, what is new?! (At least that deadline isn’t getting me crack-a-lackin’ now. Hah!)
- I got to hear baby Perks’ heartbeat again yesterday. It.never.gets.old. There is a human inside me–so freaking cool!
- And speaking of that human, she is apparently in really good position for birth. Like REALLY good. (TMI if you want it: I’m dilated to a 1, I’m 70% effaced, and baby girl is station 0 which means she HAS dropped and she was so close the nurse could practically feel her head!) The nurse said she’d be uber surprised if she were late, but who knows, right?! (p.s. my doc is out of the COUNTRY until Saturday, so I’m not teaching Zumba tomorrow because I don’t want her wiggling out early. hah)
- This fall weather has me craving sweet potatoes & sweet potato fries. I wannnnnnnt!
Around the Web
I have read/watched some awesome & hilarious things lately, so I just had to share!
this.is.hilarious / The worst fitness instructors ever. Go read it!! HAHAHA.
13 Ways to Run a Good Group Fitness class / Super beneficial for anyone who is a group fitness instructor or who wants to be!
how dumb we sound using hashtags / see below. I was almost in tears. Hilare.
October Fruits & Veggies Challenge / Ashley has such a great, positive idea to help us all eat more of the colorful stuff.
Rome: What We Did / I love Carly. Check out her awesome photos from her trip to Italy.
Metabolic Conditioning Workouts / Get your HR up with some awesome plyo moves from Paige.
PicMonkey Presentation Recap / Katie is a master of PicMonkey and shows you how it’s done.
- I am thankful for zip up hoodies–I can wear ‘em and stay warm but the belly isn’t constricted. #winning
- I am grateful for ice. It’s chewable water & I can’t seem to get enough of it! I am NOT a warm or lukewarm water drinker, ewwww.
- I am thankful for my Hypnobirthing classes-I’ve learned a lot so far. (I’ll do a post on it eventually)
Alright friends, have a GREAT Thursday!
What are some awesome posts/links YOU’ve been reading or watching lately?!? (link ‘em up please!) What are YOU thankful for today?!