Happy FRIDAY. <3
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
Linz’s Questions for me:
1. Favorite nut butter?
Salted almond butter. (Homemade or from TJ’s)
2. You have the option: fro yo or ice cream… but you can only have one… forever!
Ahhhhhh. That is THE toughest question I’ve ever received.
(yes that is sad)
Probably fro yo because I feel there are more versatile flavors out there!
3. Dream car?
I really like the acura TL. A lexus. Or a bmw. I obviously know nothing about cars….
4. If you could only do one type of workout for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably teaching BodyPUMP.
5. Best magazine?
I don’t read magazines really ever anymore….I find that most of them are a waste of time & the same info over & over again…..but I like the Ikea, Pier 1, and JCrew catalogs!
6. All food is “healthy” for you. What do you choose to indulge in?
Sweet potato fries & ketchup. Raspberry lemonade. Cafe Rio chicken salads. Chips & salsa. Ice cream. Fro yo. Sour cream & onion chips.
7. What decade would you like to experience?
I think the 50’s would’ve been fun! And I would’ve helped them understand that smoking was NOT healthy or good or popular….
8. Favorite form of social media?
Probably IG. (follow me!)
9. What would you rather do without: internet (computer, phone, etc.) or dessert?
Internet. Sorry friends, I really like you, but I like dessert wayyyyyy more.
10. What makes you unique?
That I am ME! I fully embrace all my quirks and can laugh at myself…I think that’s pretty fabulous.
Carly’s Questions for Me:
1. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The ability to read minds. Oh yesssss.
2. Do you prefer grocery shopping or clothes shopping?
Fitness clothes shopping.
3. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Duh. I am pretty much everyone’s favorite.
Actually, I am a pretty loyal friend (and sister). For realz. Being a good friend matters to me!
4. What’s your favorite way to show somebody that you love them?
To tell them. Or to buy them a gift/write them a note. I also often do nice things for the person-whether it costs money or not.
5. Are you more like your mom, your dad, or neither?
Probably more like my dad. But I definitely have my mom’s hosting/serving abilities……for which I am grateful! She’s an awesome hostess.
6. Do you have a secret special talent?
I can read really fast. Like I read books, articles, etc super fast. It’s a blessing & a curse…..
7. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Planned a wedding in 11 weeks.
8. If you could listen to one band/singer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
I am not much of a music person…so I really honestly can’t answer this one. Songs & bands get old to me after awhile.
But I do like me some kelly clarkson or U2.
9. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? If not, would you ever get one?
I have my ears pierced-just 1 hole.
10. If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be?
A kick-butt Les Mills fitness instructor and trainer.
My questions for the nominees:
1. If you could be an animal, what kind would you be?
2. If you could travel anywhere (money doesn’t matter), which 1 place would you visit?
3. What is your favorite grocery store?
4. Would you rather train your lower body or upper body?
5. What is your all-time favorite movie?
6. If you’ve loved & lost before, what 1 thing did you learn about the experience? If you haven’t, what are you waiting for?!
7. Who is your doppelganger?
8. What is your favorite sporting event to watch?
9. What is one quality you really love about yourself?
10. Describe your perfect date?
Katie @ Peace, Love, & Oats
Ashley @ My FoodNFitness Diaries
Sharsti @ The Blonde Hair Blue Eyed Runner
Janae @ Hungry Runner Girl
Ash @ Ash & Diz
Lauren @ Me & the Mountains
Janetha @ Meals & Moves
Becky @ Olives N Wine
Ashley @ Cupcakes N Crunches
Tara @ PNW Runner
….And anyone who wants to participate!
Alright peeps, I am off! Today I am subbing an early BP/CX class (I got my zumba class subbed), then it’s work all day, a date with Jared, and early to bed to prep for fun activities tomorrow! I’ll fill ya in on Monday!
Your turn: YOU answer one of the above questions!! Can’t wait to hear!