Just a quick summarization of our weekend….in snapshots.
A few thoughts about these snapshots:
- I am completely addicted to Cafe Rio.
- My husband is crazy busy right now with school, hence his not being in any pictures….except for his food. classic.
- I didn’t buy the pack-n-play, was just looking. And got sooooooo overwhelmed with all the baby stuff I practically ran from the store. Yikes!
- I could live at the pool and be fine.
- I need more nectarines in my life.
- I need to stop the lulu addiction….NOW. 😉
Happy Memorial Day 2013!
And to those of you in the US, Happy Memorial Day! I am truly grateful for all those who have served, are serving, or will serve in any capacity for the US armed forces. I am grateful for your service!
Have a GREAT day! <3
I have the day off from work, but am still teaching BP/CX this morning. Then I am getting my poolside, watermelon, bbq, and tan, ON!
What would some of YOUR weekend snapshots be of??! Anyone else spending today at the pool?!? If YOU bought a pack-n-play, which one did YOU buy??! Nectarine lover?!