Doing Math…..

husband & me

Baby Perks

=

PURE HAPPINESS!

{Baby Perks will make his/her arrival around October 12, 2013!}

Comments

1. Congratulations! That’s my birth month as well – keeping my fingers crossed you get a Libra ;)

2. Congratulations! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy :)

3. Caroline says:

Best news ever!!!!!!! Congrats!

4. hehe YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!! much love and happiness to you, jared, and your little baby in there!!! xoxo love you so much!!

5. AHH! Congratulations Annette!!! I’m so happy for you and Jared, that’s fantastic news!!

6. omgosh!!! Congrats :) So happy for you!

7. Congratulations! I’m so happy for you :)

8. Ashley says:

Congratulations to you!!! So super exciting!!

9. Congratulations! That’s so exciting :)

10. Congrats on being parents!!

11. Trisha says:

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!

12. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. I’m dying. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I’m so happy for you!

13. Super Exciting!!! Congrats!

14. Carleigh says:

Congratulations! So excited for you!

15. THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!! Such amazing great news!! This could not happen to two nicer people. You will be INCREDIBLE parents and Baby Perks is already SO BLESSED. Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy. (On a superficial note, you are going to look absolutely adorable with a baby belly!) SO very very happy for you!!

16. Sienna says:

Congrat

17. Christi says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Being a parent is the greatest blessing God could ever give you! Words can’t describe how much joy and love a child brings into your life…you’re going to love it!! :)

18. Danielle Duffey says:

Congratulations on your news! We are also expecting this fall! How fun!

19. Congratulations!!

20. Congrats girl!!!!

21. Phoebe says:

OMG!!!! so happy for u!!!!!!

22. Oh YAY!!!! So happy for you!

23. Congrats!

24. Congrats! I’m expecting my first as well. We are due in July : )
    What a beautiful blessing!!!

25. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i kind of had feeling ;) YAAY!!!

26. danielle says:

Baby Perks!!!!! whoohoooo! congratulations, SOOOOOOOOO happy for you and your family!!!!! what a blessing, joy joy joy! :)
    i love october, couldn’t have picked a better month. unless it was february, lol
    xoxoxox
    yay!

27. Shayla B. says:

Congratulations!!! I have two babies and motherhood is definitely AMAZING!

28. knew it! congrats girl!

29. Gah! Congratulations!! There must be something in the blog-world water these days! So many beautiful pregnancies I get to follow right now. :)

30. omg! congratulations!!!!!!!!!

31. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited!

32. AHHH!!!! soooooo exciting!!! Congratulations :) :)

33. Ahhh OMG Congrats!!!!! SO exciting!!

34. Congratulations!! Baby will most definitely have a healthy and loving home to grow up in :)

35. Maren says:

Congratulations Annette!! So happy for your soon to be family of 3!

36. Congrats! So excited for you!

37. Love love love! Congrats girl! :)

38. Jessie says:

Congrats! That is SUPER exciting. Can’t wait to hear the details!

39. How exciting!!! Congratulations! :)

40. OMG!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

41. Congratulations to both of you Annette. This is great news and take care of yourself.

42. Chatelaine says:

Congratulations!!!!

43. Kristen says:

Congratulations!!! :)

44. AHHHHHHHHH OMG I’M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!! Congrats Annette! :)

45. I KNEW this post would be coming sooner rather than later- CONGRATS! You two will have the most beautiful child ever!

46. Celeste says:

Oh my goodness – congratulations!!! That’s so exciting!!!

47. everyone is pregnant! Congrats!

48. OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Annette!!!!!! I’m SOOOO happy for the two of you and your whole family!!!
    Yay!!

49. Yay!!!!!! Congrats! This is so exciting. So happy for you!!! Ps I miss you:)

50. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Congratulations Annette! This is such great news! :))))

51. congrats :)

52. Congrats!! :-)

53. KarenG in France says:

Sooooooo happy for you Annette. Congratulations all the way from France !

54. Oh my goodness how exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! you are going to be such an adorable little pregnant lady, I cannot wait to see! :)

55. Tailar Murphy says:

WOW, how exciting!!! A HUGEEEE congratulations to you and your hubby, what a beautiful gift from God!!!

56. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

57. congratulations!!!

58. SOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

59. OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    I’m so excited hahah, cannot wait to share this experience with you :) xoxooxoxoxoxoxo

60. Nicole says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That will be one fit and healthy baby!!

(October babies are the best…..I’m kind of partial to them myself…. ;) )

61. How exciting! Congratulations!!

Your due date is our wedding date! :)

62. I’m obviously horrible with keeping up with my Google Reader, but OMGSH CONGRATULATIONS ANNETTE!!!!!!! YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You’re going to make one fantastic mother :)

63. What excellent news! Congratulations to you and your husband:)

64. CONGRATS! and good luck as the big day approaches !!!

Trackbacks

1. [...] for all your kind well wishes & congrats on our announcement! You all are so sweet. We feel very blessed & loved, so thank you thank [...]

2. [...] super exciting and amazing news for a wonderful woman (couple)! Ps. I feel like every blogger is pregnant nowadays haha. What’s in the [...]

Comments