Your entries in the popchips giveaway made me want to try all different kinds of chips! Thanks a lot. 😉
But that’s okay, I love me some chips.
Speaking of, the other day at Jared’s parents’ house, I loaded my chicken burger plate with ’em.
No shame. So delicious!
You know what else is delicious? This meal that I made the other night…..
Mexican Loaded Sweet Potato
I got the idea off of a Biggest Loser episode, but sort of did my own thing.
- 1 can black beans
- 3 Tb TJ’s salsa verde
- salsa (for topping)
- sweet potato (2)
- cilantro (1/4 of a bunch)
- sour cream/Greek yogurt (for topping)
- laughing cow cheese wedge + cheddar
- Bake sweet potatoes ahead of time in the oven. 55 minutes 350 degrees
- Cook black beans over the stove. Medium heat.
- Add in the TJ’s salsa verde.
- Add in the cilantro & some tomatoes to the beans & turn off the stove.
- Cut the sweet potato in half, and top with toppings! (cheese/sour cream/Chobani/salsa/cilantro/tomatoes)
So easy, so delicious!
This was a hit–and it took me like 10 mins to prep, and only 5-6 minutes to clean up. Winning!
- I am thankful for Easter and the eternal gift He gave us. I love this time of year–He is risen!
- I am so thankful for fabulous sisters who make me laugh, especially via text messages. Bahahhaah
- I am really grateful for my foam roller…I am SOOOO sore. still. Don’t take off 10 days & then teach 3 days in a row of fitness classes…..major #fail on my part. I can’t still even walk right…..
And with that, I am off to work!
Have a GREAT day ya all!!! <3
What is an easy dinner YOU’ve made recently?? What are YOU thankful for?? Have YOU entered the giveaway yet??! If not, go do it!