How are you all doing today?! I hope great–since it’s FRIDAY!!
I honestly had no better title for today’s blog post–sometimes I go through spells where I don’t have much to say (which is weird because I like to talk), so I am borrowing the idea from Ashley & Katie.
So, in list form, here are some of my thoughts. Enjoy!
1. Hiccups are not very fun. Especially when you talk to people on the phone a lot-which is obviously a requirement in my job (I’m a health coach)!!
2. It felt like my birthday on Wednesday…..check out what came:
Lots of learning now (I got GRIT Cardio, GRIT Strength, GRIT Plyo, CXWORX, and BodyPUMP), but who cares? New stuff & I am stoked. GRIT starts up again on Monday!
3. I know that unsalted almonds are better for you (as are unroasted ones), but I love my salted/roasted almonds just as much as ‘regular’ almonds.
Sometimes a girl needs some extra salt in her life!
Especially the way I sweat in classes…..ewwwww
4. Speaking of that–does anyone else’s sweat drip off their elbows? When I am doing the squat track during BP, it’s guaranteed there’s some drippage….
5. Changing subjects now! I didn’t have GRIT early in the a.m. this week so I slept longer than usual–it felt uber nice!
6. Kiwi is my new favorite fruit. I bought a huge bucket of ’em this past weekend & have gone to town on them. They’re so juicy and delicious!
7. My husband made a copycat Cafe Rio dressing the other day (I was impressed too!!) and it tasted great!
We disagree on what it needs more or less of, but I think I am right. 😉 It needs more jalapenos, more lime, and less mayo.
But boy was it tasty with salsa, chicken, cilantro, cheese, and Chobani Greek yogurt. Mmmmmm!
8. I am SO glad it’s the weekend.
p.s. Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law!
Have a GREAT day, my friends!! <3
What are some packages YOU’ve been excited about lately?? Anyone else sweat off their elbows?? Kiwi lovers?? Weekend plans??