One of my favorite meals to eat on the weekend is pizza. I think this is because it has the ‘rap’ of being a weekend food…..and most people think it’s unhealthy.
Well…..it can be:
But for me, pizza can be an amazing meal that combines healthy fats, lean protein, lots of veggies, and complex carbohdyrates! It does need to be done RIGHT, though.
Think of it as a complete 1 pot meal of deliciousness. Plus, this recipe is SO easy. If I think it’s easy, it’s easy. Trust me Plus, you probably have all the ingredients to make it this weekend, and it only takes a few minutes.
You can thank me later
Greatest Pizza Dough Ever
- 3 Tablespoons yeast
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 1/2 cups warm water
- 4 Tablespoons oil
- 8- 8 1/2 cups flour (can do all WW, or half WW/ half white if you want it less ‘healthy’)
- 1 tablespoons salt
- Mix ingredients together well (as listed)
- Use dough mixture within 30 min of making it (doesn’t need much time to rise! score!)
- Roll dough out on pizza stone
- Top with toppings (spices, cheese, chicken, tofu, peppers, spinach, onions, oh MY!)
- Bake 450 for 10-15 minutes