Why hello there! Yes, the site is going to start looking very different, but change is good for us
Oh and did I mention this recipe I’m about to share with you can’t get any easier? Seriously, there are like 6 ingredients.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies (bonus: high in protein!)
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (or spice cake works too)
- 1 large can pumpkin
- 2 Tb vanilla
- 2 Tb cinnamon + 1 Tb nutmeg
- 1/2 cup oats
- Chia seeds (2 Tb) and protein powder (1 small scoop) <–optional
- 1 bag chocolate chips (I used half a bag of semi-sweet and half a bag of milk chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all of the above ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add chia seeds and protein powder if desired.
- If the batter is too thick, add 1 Tb water or if it is too wet, add 1/8 cup extra oats.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. (May add almonds on top if desired!)
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
These cookies are soft, moist, chocolately, and delicious. And SO easy to whip up. Oh, and they’re semi-healthy with a punch of protein!
They are not too sweet but they definitely have the subtle pumpkin taste that I love! Oh and thankfully I accidentally added another 1/4 cup of cinnamon…. 😉 These are serious Fall cookies baby. But I love cinnamon on almost anything, so it’s all good. Heh.
**And if you’re sick of pumpkin, well, I suggest you stop reading recipes on the Internet for the next 3 months. Heh.
You think I am joking, but I am not. It is the best ingredient because it is so versatile! Sweet!
Have a LOVELY day!