It has been a good one so far, especially b/c I am still on vacation (again)–
- great workout (50 min elliptical + 20 mins total body weight train routine : squats, chest press, bicep curls, shoulder press)
- semi okay breakfast
- amazing swimming
I <3 tuna fish. Sorry to all you people who hate the smell….I relish in it! And tuna fish sandwiches can’t be beat.
Tuna Fish Delight (recipe)
- dump tuna fish from a can into a bowl
- add copious amounts of mustard (~1/4 cup)
- add 1 Tb miracle whip
- toast 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- add celery, peppers, and/or spinach
- spread tuna fish mixture on bread
- EAT with carrots and apples! <—crunch factor
I am now complete.
Once again, sorry to those who hate fish, but I don’t know if I could ever relate 😉
Besides, did you know that tuna fish is an amazing food for us to eat?? Most varieties do not carry enough mercury to carry any major concern (unless of course pregnancy is in the equation). And this lunch is SO simple to make. What is not to love?!
I thought so.
Besides, fish (at least most varieties) are considered super foods. These fishy specimens carry omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that are essential to our bodies’ vitality and health. And they boast high levels of protein<—an important part to our nutrition and ability to stay full and satisfied. Score!
If you are fishing (heh) for a delicious, simple, fast lunch to eat, this one is it! When the tuna fish is paired with the bread, it makes for a perfect lunch because of the carbs, protein, and fat ratios…..have I convinced you to love tuna fish yet?! heh.
Enjoy your Friday….I already am with a belly nice and satisfied
Do YOU love seafood?? Are YOU a tuna fish hater or lover???