Happy Weekend to you all! I celebrated the weekend so far by cleaning, relaxing, and hitting up some awesome classes today.
Today’s a.m. workout:
- 60 minute BodyPUMP class (I went heavier on all the tracks!! Wahoo!)
- 60 minute Yoga class<—-and we did Pigeon pose!
As you can see, I was SO stoked and ready for this a.m.’s workout. Oh Saturday, I love thee!
- Warmup: 25 lb
- Squats: 50 lb <—-the only track I did my usual weight for (because this track said to go lower than normal)
- Chest: 40 lb
- Back: 45 lb <—-FIRST time ever to do so much!
- Triceps: 25 lb
- Biceps: 25 lb <–whoop whoop!
- Lunges: 45 lb <—thought I was going to die at the end. ha.
- Shoulders: 25 lb
- Abs: 10 lb
SO there ya have it. I love feeling the burn in a good workout….and then stretching it out in a great yoga or stretching class!
I have seen these bad boys around (in the blog world), but had never attempted them. Well, this was SIMPLE.
- heat oven to 375 degrees
- tear leaves off stems
- spray with olive oil
- top with spices (I used sea salt, red pepper, pepper, and garlic)
- top with nutritional yeast (optional, but it gives it a cheesy flavor)
- bake for 15 minutes
SO easy. SO delicious. SO full of nutrients. Enjoy the easy recipe!
I ate this last night at dinner, and am eating them again right. this. minute. Mmmmm!
Have a great rest of your weekend all you lovely people
Have YOU ever made Kale Chips before and any suggestions of add ins?? How is YOUR weight lifting regimen going?