Happy Monday to YOU! It is a new week…..and the week of my actual graduation from Graduate school!!! Yipppeee!!
I finished my Master’s program in December –in Exercise Sciences– (defended and passed my Thesis Defense), but the actual graduation is not until later this week. I am stoked to be “really” done, for my parents to be here (yah!!), and to feel a real sense of accomplishment and finality.
Bring it on new week
How was the weekend for you? If you are catching up on posts, find out what I shared:
Behind the lines (aka during the weekend), we saw this:
and these munchkins:
and met this very cute nephew of ours (he was a preemie…born 2 months early–his twin brother died 4 days after birth ):
watched him do this:
had him over:
and declared this the best pizza ever:
woke up to an intense cardio workout today and then ate this:
And I bet you want to know how I made such awesome (and SUPER easy) pizza, right?? RIght.
- buy whole grain flat-out wraps, tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, turkey, and veggies (or whatev toppings you desire)
- spread the flat out wraps with tomato sauce, then layer spices, cheese, and toppings. Add more cheese.
- cook in oven about 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees, or until cheese bubbles.
- serve with a massive salad and devour.
- feeds (and stuffs) 3 people.
- Have leftovers for dinner the next night (SO excited -already- for dinner tonight!!)
Other note worthy mentions:
My workout this morning:
- 20 minutes stair master (sweatin‘ like a crazy person)
- 35 minutes of elliptical intervals (killer)
- 10 minutes running/sprinting/walking on the treadmill
- 10 minutes of abs and stretching.
I am tellin’ ya, get er’ done fast, hard and sweaty. That’s how I roll in the a.m.
What added some pizzaz to YOUR weekend?? Are you going to make pizza soon, now?